Research Project Proposal: Guidelines
- Eight (8) hard copies of the proposal have to be submitted to the research director.
- Upon the submission of the proposal, the research director convenes the members of the research committee to evaluate and assess the proposal based on the criteria mentioned above. The committee reserves the right to consult a third party – an independent reader to solidify the assessment. The choice of the independent reader depends on the nature of the research proposal.
- There will be an approving committee, which is composed of the president, the academic dean, the research director, and the financial officer.
- The research committee, through its director, submits its recommendations to the approving committee.
- The president, who acts as the chairperson of the approving committee, convenes its members.
- The approving committee shall make the final decision.